Join the Cognitive Practices & Product Development Groups at Illumine
- Designing new kinds of learning tools and engagement experiences
- Developing measurement approaches that solve the challenge of how to measure mindsets and changes in thinking
- Understanding how communities think and act
- Building new kinds of technology applications that support and scale such interventions
You can be an expert or practitioner in
- Learning and teaching
- Knowledge visualization and visual design
- Assessments and analytics
- Digital experiences and technology
- Coach and practitioner development
- Community research and ethnography
- Or any other area that can contribute to the development of such products. (We are a multi-disciplinary team)
Are you interested in working for a larger purpose?
We work with school systems, university systems, youth, working professionals, large scale organizational change initiatives, social interventions & community development.Our goal is to bring about scalable transformation in the way people think of themselves – as individuals and collectives.
Who can apply?
- You have a consistent track record of excellence, with outstanding contributions and accomplishments in your discipline or area of study.
- You have strong research & systematic study orientation.
- You have high perceptual ability, ability to deal with abstract ideas, high tolerance for ambiguity.
- You possess an ability to think deeper on problems, innovate, find creative solutions – yet not get attached to one’s ideas or creativity.
- You have the openness and ability to work collaboratively with people from multiple disciplines and backgrounds.