Join the Cognitive Strategy & Design Practice at Illumine
Consult with organizations, school & university systems, community partners – to configure cognitive solutions that unleash the potential of their people
This includes consulting for projects such as
- Culture change projects that enable large organizational systems transition into becoming future-ready agile work systems.
- Rapid upgrade of the state of practice in entire workforce or business groups.
- Supporting new work models in organizations with the required new thinking, mindsets, cognitive practices, operating values.
- Large scale educational interventions for assimilation of new ideals and thinking – across schools, colleges, university systems.
- Social change interventions.
Your work would involve
- Playing a key bridge role in customization of Illumine’s cognitive solutions to serve client outcomes.
- Engaging with the clients and understanding their context & environment by initiating cognitive ethnography studies, cultural dipsticks, domain modelling etc.
- Collaboratively working with and supporting the product development teams (e.g. learning, measurement, technology) to deliver the intervention package to the client (which includes assessments, tools & applications, training programs, etc.)
- Tracking quality of intervention delivery and outcomes for the client/ beneficiary community group. This includes ongoing delivery management, audits, analytics, tracking on ground delivery, usage, impact and results.
Are you interested in working for a larger purpose?
We work with school systems, university systems, youth, working professionals, large scale organizational change initiatives, social interventions & community development.Our goal is to bring about scalable transformation in the way people think of themselves – as individuals and collectives.
Who can apply?
- You have a consistent track record of excellence, with outstanding contributions and accomplishments to show.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in client or stakeholder management (from any domain or background). Experience with handling and working with multiple corporations preferred.
- Preference for people with a strong background in pedagogy, assessments theory and/or digital learning.
- You are self-driven with ability to take responsibility and ownership for driving outcomes on the ground.
- You have high perceptual ability, open-mindedness, and ability to work collaboratively with people from multiple disciplines and backgrounds.