Join the Cognitive Strategy & Design Practice at Illumine
Consult with organizations, school & university systems, community partners – to configure cognitive solutions that unleash the potential of their people
This includes consulting for projects such as
- Culture change projects that enable large organizational systems transition into becoming future-ready agile work systems.
- Rapid upgrade of the state of practice in entire workforce or business groups.
- Supporting new work models in organizations with the required new thinking, mindsets, cognitive practices, operating values.
- Large scale educational interventions for assimilation of new ideals and thinking – across schools, colleges, university systems.
- Social change interventions.
Your work would involve
- Configuring solutions that serve client outcomes, by integrating various intervention elements (assessments, tools & applications, training programs, etc.) developed by Illumine’s product development teams – collaboratively working with and supporting them.
- Playing a key bridge role in customization to context of Illumine’s cognitive solutions in the client environment. This includes front-end consulting for cognitive ethnography studies, cognitive impact studies, cultural dipsticks, testing, domain modeling.
- Continuously improving quality of intervention delivery and outcomes for the client/ beneficiary community group. This includes ongoing delivery management, audits, analytics, reporting to track -ground delivery, usage, impact and results.
- Managing stakeholder relationships on a sustainable basis.
- User community management & ongoing knowledge engagement.
- Coach management and managing certification & growth journeys.
Are you interested in working for a larger purpose?
We work with school systems, university systems, youth, working professionals, large scale organizational change initiatives, social interventions & community development.Our goal is to bring about scalable transformation in the way people think of themselves – as individuals and collectives.
Who can apply?
- You have a consistent track record of excellence, with outstanding contributions and accomplishments to show.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in intervention management/ client engagement/ stakeholder management (from any domain or background).
- You are self-driven with ability to take responsibility and ownership for driving outcomes on the ground.
- You have high perceptual ability, open-mindedness, and ability to work collaboratively with people from multiple disciplines and backgrounds.